35mm Versus 8x10
1. You can kill a spider with a 12-gauge shotgun.
2. You can kill an elephant with a .38 revolver.
3. You can open a can of beans with a hatchet.
4. These are all tools, and they have their uses, both traditional and imaginative.
5. Owning Michaelangelo's brushes would not make me an artist.
6. The various formats are all tools, to be used traditionally and imaginatively.
7. You can make a great image with a disc camera.
8. You can not make a crisp, detailed 16x20 with the result of #7.
9. 8x10 cameras can be used in sports action photography, but that goes beyond imaginative use.Regards,